Sunday, June 26, 2005

Are you experienced?

To those who don't recognize the allusion, you're lucky. Most of us are overwhelmed by the culture of our age, interests, and environment. For me, that's coffee culture. I read many coffee web sites, skim trade rags, and even listen to coffee podcasts. But what seems essential to coffee culture is the Cafe Experience. Whose interest in coffee isn't fueled by the interaction with the baristas, the fellow customers, and for lucky few: the roasters; with whom our experience is shared and nourished?
Well I can't sit idly by, leaching culture and commentary without interacting any more. I think it bordering on rude to post comments on someone else's blog, it should be easy to ignore me. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
But enough with the mission statement, and onward with the content and commentary.